So many believers are busy. So many churches have so much going on. As a Church Effectiveness ministry, CE National’s desire is to help churches and individuals be effective – both programmatically and personally – by focusing on four primary areas: reaching individuals who do not yet know Jesus (evangelism), teaching biblical truth to build up Christ followers (growth), coaching believers in the “how to’s” of ministry (equipping), and developing servant-leaders for the cause of Christ.
The purpose of CE National is to be a catalyst for all believers to be trained and mobilized to be “on mission.” This is done by: impacting the rising generation, reaching neglected people, and equipping biblical leadership.
A person who lives on mission is one who knows Jesus, is becoming like Jesus, shares Jesus, and is helping others be like Jesus!
The CE National theme verse is II Corinthians 5:15
“And He died for all that they who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.”
How does CE National help churches and individuals “live on mission?”
Impacting the Rising Generation:
- Momentum Youth Conference
- Operation Barnabas summer ministry experience
- City Life summer ministry experience
- Providing resources for youth and youth workers
- Ministry opportunities (weekend and week-long) at the Urban Hope Training Center
- StreetWise Week-long, summer inner-city experience for ministry minded students
Reaching Neglected People:
- Acts 1:8 outreach at Momentum Youth Conference
- Urban Hope Training Center
- National Youth Project Offering at Momentum Youth Conference
Equipping Biblical Leadership:
- Pastorpedia Live at CE National
- Providing free ministry consulting and coaching
- Training youth workers through CELS CE Leadership Summit
- Training youth workers through The National Institute
- Vision 20/20 (Through the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches)
Find out how CE National helps students, adults, youth workers, and pastors.